This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TimeWithAveeno #CollectiveBias
If you’ve been to my corner of the internet before, you’ll know I love to try out new beauty products! I’ve tried out dozens of shampoos and conditioners, exfoliants, face masks, moisturizers, face washes, and everything in between. I think trial and error is a great way to hit upon that miracle combination of products that works for you, and there’s also a big part of me that fangirls over new products! It’s also a great way to treat myself—there’s nothing better than a hot shower and some sweet-smelling shampoo to relax after a long day (or week!).
Today I’m introducing two of my new favorite things: the AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner and the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 SECOND IN-SHOWER FACIAL. I bought these all at Walmart, in the Hair Care and Face Care sections, respectively. They were each toward the end of their aisles, and maaaad affordable.
For reference, my hair is wavy and can go without a wash for about 3 days. I try to use sulfate-free shampoos because they don’t strip my hair and scalp of essential oils, and because my hair’s natural wave stays intact. My skin is oily/combination, with the tendency toward blackheads and an oily t-zone. I need to moisturize like CRAZY and also exfoliate regularly to prevent breakouts! So basically, for all my skin issues, these products seemed tailor-made for me. Holy grail products? Let’s find out.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS:
- The AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner is sulfate-free as I mentioned above, and it’s formulated to help rebalance your hair’s moisture to keep it from drying/frizzing out like mine does!
- It’s great for sensitive skin and scalp, safe for color-treated hair, and is free of dyes.
- The conditioner doesn’t feel heavy or too thick at all.
- The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 SECOND IN-SHOWER FACIAL is possibly the coooolest “facial” product I’ve ever tried.
- It works with the heat and steam of your shower to exfoliate and get your face glowing again in 60 seconds—faster than any masks or peels I’ve ever tried.
- It has soy and lemon peel extracts, is oil-free and won’t clog your pores! Plus, it feels SO GOOD.
Here’s how I used them:
- Obviously, I used both of these products in the shower, duh. I always wash my hair first and then condition, making sure to leave the conditioner in for a few minutes to let my hair soak up as much moisture as it can!
- In the shower, I took off my makeup and cleansed with cold cream as usual (for moisture).
- Then I applied the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 SECOND IN-SHOWER FACIAL, rubbing it into my skin for a minute. It feels gritty but not harsh, and it made my face feel tingly and fresh.
- When I got out of the shower, I moisturized my face as usual and noticed just how much brighter and smoother my face looked. I’m planning to use this every other day or three times a week so I don’t over-exfoliate.
So that’s all! These AVEENO® products are quality, and I will definitely keep using them. My hair looked great, bouncy and shiny after using the AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner, and I seriously loved the whole process of using the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 SECOND IN-SHOWER FACIAL. Such a treat. And you can buy these at Walmart!
Click here to download a coupon and save $2.00 on AVEENO® products!