Also, Instagram. Instagram is by far my most-opened app on my phone, and it’s quickly becoming the new “blogging” platform, and for established bloggers more influential than I, updating several times a day even is becoming a necessity. So, through Instagram, I’ve been able to connect with so many fellow bloggers with interests similar to mine, and have been influenced by their reading choices, fashion choices, inspirational words and the oft-discussed “Monday Motivation” (hey, we all need it!). I can also follow my favorite brands like Jeffrey Campbell and salivate over shoes I can never afford. But it also gives me ideas for my own wardrobe, especially. Here’s what I’m obsessed with at the moment!
- Lord of the Rings map crop top: I bought that LotR crop top from Store Envy‘s shop called Hearts & Minds. I saw it on a fellow blogger on Instagram and had to have it!
- Alice in Wonderland printed skirt: This skirt is from an Etsy shop called Go Follow Rabbits and it features the original Alice illustrations. LOVE.
- Peter Pan temporary tattoo from Litographs: The Litographs temporary tattoos are awesome, and I recently ordered an Alice in Wonderland temporary tattoo as part of a tattoo chain—I ordered a random line from Alice in Wonderland, and the whole book is being sold line-by-line as temporary tattoos, so you take a picture and send it to Litographs and they’ll have the whole book in photographs of people wearing the tattoos! I thought that was so cool.
- Kate Spade hot-air balloon purse: I saw a girl with the Kate Spade purse on the subway and fell in love. Sadly, it’s sold out. I want to keep an eye out for more quirky/fun purses like this that are a little less expensive.
- Alice + Olivia elephant pouch: Again, this one is also sold out but I’ve been monitoring eBay and Poshmark so hopefully someone wants to sell theirs soon!